We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal Information.
Each employee agrees to keep all customer information confidential. In addition, Optimus Apps respects your right to privacy online.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of Request for Information
- Information that you provide to us for purpose of Contact Us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of Demo
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of Webinar registration.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking cookies may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
We may use Google Analytics and other tools to analyse the use of this website. Statistics and other information may be generated using cookies. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Third-Party Service Providers